[CentOS] Fw: CentOS 6, flash-plugin crashing

Wed Mar 15 21:06:48 UTC 2017
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

On 01/30/17 19:27, Chris Olson wrote:
> I have had other flash crashes.  If you send me the radio station
> links, I will give them a try on my CentOS 6.8 and my CentOS 7.xsystems.
>

>      On Monday, January 30, 2017 4:58 PM, "m.roth at 5-cent.us" <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
>

>  Anyone else seeing this? I'm playing streaming media, and after about 10
> or 15 min, flash-plugin crashes. I've had this happen today on streams
> from two separate radio stations.

Sure:  kutx.org (U of TX, Austin), and wqxr.org (NYC classical station). On
both, I'm using their default player, which uses flash.

A currently-updated flash-plugin, and firefox was just updated in the last
week, with the critical update.

	mark