[CentOS] C 7.3 sshd will not reload

Thu Mar 2 21:26:23 UTC 2017
Tate Belden <wyoham at gmail.com>

I have to assume it's something unique to your install, then.

I run about a dozen sshd instances on as many CentOS 7 boxes around here.
To a one, systemctl restart sshd is all it takes to implement config
changes.

Only time it's given me fits is if I forget to actually write the config
file in VIM. That pesky w gets me on rare occasion.