[CentOS] httpd/sites-available directory

Tue Mar 14 19:38:26 UTC 2017
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

If all you want is a really fast redirect, then indeed what those people advised should work.

NameVirtualHost IP:80 (you only need this on apache 2.2 and lower, not needed on CentOS7 which comes with apache 2.4)

<VirtualHost IP:80>
ServerName webmail.bar.com
Redirect permanent / https://webmail.bar.com/
</virtualHost>