[CentOS] firewalld management on a headless server

Mon Mar 27 21:05:47 UTC 2017
Mike <1100100 at gmail.com>

Nice catch, Mr. Schumacher --->  The following modules are included as
standard with release 1.831 of Webmin. FirewallD firewalld.wbm.gz
Configure a Linux firewall using FirewallD, by editing allowed
services and ports.

This is likely the right tool for the job.