[CentOS] RHEL 6.9 is out

Tue Mar 28 23:54:18 UTC 2017
Richard <lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net>

>> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

>> wrote:
>>
>> OK guys, the CR release has happened.
>>
> Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 16:23:32 -0700
> From: Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>
>
> Still only 6.8 on the mirror link you gave near as I can see.
> And, since I'm still on 32-bit ( no time to move on right now),
> will a 32-bit be included in 6.9?

My read, and poking, is that what was released is the CR repo, and
that these will be released to production (as 6.9) "shortly". If you
enable the CR repo on your 6.x machine I believe you'll see these
updates, and can install them if you want to check things out. My
experience is that there will likely be a few updates from the CR
when the production set is released.

If you go to:

   http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6.8/cr/<i386|x86_64>/Packages/

you'll see that there are packages for both 32- and 64-bit, so you
should be getting 32-bit updates that will take you up to 6.9.