[CentOS] test builds on private server updates (drivers, mesa, kernel)

Andreas Benzler

andreas at benzlerweb.de
Sun May 28 19:32:12 UTC 2017

Hello Guys,

while im testing a AMD Radeon RX 480 i was up on my centos 7.

To get the card realy work, I upgrade my repros:

Drivers:

[cms4all-drivers]
name=cms4all-drivers
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/drivers/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

libdrm -> 2.4.81
libav -> 1.8.2
libav-utils -> 1.8.2

xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.99.917-21.20170418
xorg-x11-drv-nouveau-1.0.15-1
xorg-x11-drv-ati-7.9.0
xorg-x11-drv-amdgpu-1.3.0

ATI and AMDGPU works here, intel stays out here for test.

Mesa:

[cms4all-mesa]
name=cms4all-mesa
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/mesa/
#baseurl=file:///srv/repo/centos/7/mesa
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

Mesa3D, needs drivers because of libdrm 2.4.81

Mesa 17.1.1

Add downgrade patch zlib 2.8 -> 2.7
Add mesa-vaapi as separate package, still problmes with video out on
centos, remove gstreamer1-vaapi to get my videos working. No problem on
other distro (not Fedora). There is a hughe difference gstreamer 1.8
Gnome 3.24.

Kernel:
[cms4all-kernel]
name=cms4all-kernel
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/kernel/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

kernel 4.11.3

Same as elrpo, but add functions to amdgpu and radeon.

Sincerely

Andy
PS: Still unsigned private builds, take the source if your unshure.