[CentOS] Virt-Manager and full-screen display

Sat May 13 09:52:45 UTC 2017
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

I have CentOS 7 with Qemu/KVM and Libvirt running on a headless HP
Proliant Server. Virtual hosts are managed via Virt-Manager installed on
a CentOS 7 + KDE client via SSH.

Things are running quite nicely for now, I only have a few small minor
details to adjust.

On my main workstation running Slackware64 14.1, I also have Qemu/KVM
and Virt-Manager installed. When I launch a virtual host and switch to
full-screen display, the host is a "real" full screen.

But when I do the same thing with CentOS, I don't have a real
full-screen display. There's still two grey bars left on the upper and
lower end of the screen.

Any idea how I can get rid of these and have a 100% full-screen display
for a KVM host?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat