[CentOS] tabs ignored in here document

Fri May 5 21:11:51 UTC 2017
Robbert Eggermont <R.Eggermont at tudelft.nl>

It's certainly possible to include tabs in here documents, in shell
scripts it works as expected.

However, when you input the here document on the command line in an
interactive shell, the moment you enter the tab it immediately triggers
Bash' programmable completion and the tab never reaches the here document.

To disable programmable completion (temporarily), run:
bind 'set disable-completion on'
To (re-)enable programmable completion, run:
bind 'set disable-completion off'

Robbert