[CentOS] [SPAM?] Re: [SPAM?] Re: CentOS 7 on HP DL160 G6

Sun May 7 02:22:56 UTC 2017
H <agents at meddatainc.com>

On 05/03/2017 07:47 AM, mark wrote:
> On 05/02/17 21:49, H wrote:

>>> systemctl start ipmi
>>> ipmitool sel list
>>>
>> 'Failed to start ipmi.service: Unit not found'
>
> yum install OpenIPMI ipmitool
>
> Then systemctl enable ipmi and systemctl start ipmi, then run ipmitool sel list.
>
> Um... I just had a thought - this is a server, right, not a desktop?
>
>     mark

It is a server model but I am using it as a desktop. I tried to reply to this message and include a screenshot of a couple of error messages on the display before it spontaneously reboots but it seems the message never went through, nor did I receive an error message.

The error messages were:

[Firmware bug]: The BIOS has corruped hw-PMU resources (MSR 38d is b0)

nouveau 0000:07:00.0: priv: HUB0: 085014 ffffffff (1f70820b)

ERST: Failed to get Error Log Address Range.i_dj_raw_event: inval

mce: Unable to init device /dev/mcelog (rc:-5)

logitech-djreceiver 00003:046D:C52B.0003: logi_dj_raw_event: invalid device index:0

After which the reboot where it asks me for my LUKS passphrase.

When I looked I could not find any messages i /var/logs/messages.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.