[CentOS] What's Next

Wed May 17 11:57:47 UTC 2017
William Warren <hescominsoon at gmail.com>

That is not a concern.  Ryzen is already taking the desktop market by
storm.  Ryzen is not an Intel design.  Intel excels in single threaded
performance and does very well in multi-thread workloads.  Ryzen so far is
at least 20 percent faster in multi-thread loads at the same price level.
Naples/Ryzen is a serious competitor to Intel.  Once compilers are fully
optimized it gets better.  I have built several Ryzen systems and
compatibility is a non-issue.  It it is x86/64 it runs on Ryzen/Naples.