[CentOS] C6 Module Keys

Sun May 21 21:00:40 UTC 2017
Ken Smith <kens at kensnet.org>

Gordon Messmer wrote:
> Use "rpm -Vf /path/to/original/module.ko"
>
> If rpm tells you that the checksum has been modified, then the
> "original" file you've got isn't the correct file.  Download the rpm
> that owns that file, and use "rpm -i --replacefiles --replacepkgs
> <rpm>" to reinstall the kernel package.
Thank you Gordon,

I downloaded the original .rpm and extracted the files that I had
changed during my testing and replaced them on the system. Its working now.

Strange, as all I had done was copy the relevant .ko's elsewhere for
safekeeping while I was testing and the fault arose when I coped them
back. Weird.....

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.