[CentOS] Disable Top Left Hot Corner

Wed May 31 17:44:05 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Ok, then it is little bit more complecated.

css code moved into library.

This are the final steps (incomplete because of time)

1. enable gnome user theme (gnome-shell themes !)
2. clone css resources over web or source cocde 3.14 into
.$HOME/.theme/gnome-shell
3. follow this post https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/196541/rem
ove-disable-hot-corner -> third answer. For normal css and dark.

Hm should work ....I will put my laptop on the table...

Andy