[CentOS] GPX files

Wed May 31 20:49:56 UTC 2017
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'd seen gpsbabel, but simply converting
the tracks doesn't appear to display them.  Another user suggested a
downloadable Google Earth, so I'll try that.  Failing all else, I've
used shell scripting in my day job for the last 18 years (and before
that Digital's DCL for the previous 18 years).  I'm just trying to avoid
reinventing the wheel.

Once again, thanks all for the suggestions.