[CentOS] HP laptops with CentOS 7?

Tue Nov 7 14:03:45 UTC 2017
Mark Haney <mark.haney at neonova.net>

On 11/07/2017 08:24 AM, Sorin Srbu wrote:

> We don't run anything on Server 2016, only have a Server 2012 left.
> Last I tried was with Server 2012, a year or so ago.

I dealt with 2012 print servers exclusively until 2016 was released.  It
worked better than anything prior especially considering we had 60+ Macs
connecting to it for AD authentication and print services.  (We were all
Macs except two linux laptops, my Lenovo and a developer who ran Ubuntu
on his Mac.) All in all, it didn't totally suck once you got it setup
for your normal print load.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova