[CentOS] NoScript allow scripts globally reversible?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Nov 1 16:02:51 UTC 2017

Michael Hennebry wrote:

> I'm running NoScript because otherwise Firefox freezes up a lot.
> Recently I've had difficulty accessing a site.
> I suspect the reason is that it uses redirection in a way that
> frustrates my efforts to give it permission.
> To test the notion, I'm considering temporarily allowing script globally.
> How hard is it to reverse?
> Will I need to redo previous permissions one at a time?

I've been running noscript for years, but the version that showed up a
couple-three weeks ago suddenly is really screwed up. I'll go to a page,
and want to temporarily want to allow several links, and there's *nothing*
to emaible. But if I got to the toolbar, tools, add-ons, disable noscript,
then re-enable it, it works again...

       mark