[CentOS] HP laptops with CentOS 7?

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Fri Nov 3 08:05:55 UTC 2017

Why would anybody buy consumer-grade laptops for use in a business?

Actually, I recommended a used HP Elitebook to a retired lecturer here at
work when he asked for advice on a new laptop to start writing a new edition
of medicinal chemistry book. Boy, was he pleased with the two-three year old
laptop!

--
//Sorin