[CentOS] CentOS 6 P2V alternatives?

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Nov 6 06:56:53 UTC 2017

While Hyper-V is not ideal, it's good enough for our purpose. We made a choice
a few years back to either completely rehaul our vm infrastructure or just
hand it over to central IT at our university. The later option won, mostly
because of the cost.
Since central IT uses Hyper-V, that's what we also use.

Building a completely new vm and somehow restore from backup the important
parts, is what I'm looking at now.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
//Sorin