[CentOS] HP laptops with CentOS 7?

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Nov 6 07:01:32 UTC 2017

Our department is slowly leaving all those ad hoc printer solutions where
every senior or group have their own printer and are instead opting for a
"Eduprint" solution. Any printer problems will soon be somebody else's
problem.

I'm quite happy to leave all printing problems behind me.
Printers seem to be a never-ending source of problems...

--
//Sorin