[CentOS] HP laptops with CentOS 7?

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Tue Nov 7 13:59:52 UTC 2017

This was years ago. Things were setup differently.
This being a conservative workplace, even as universities go, you need to
tread carefully with the users, who usually want things to stay the same.
Also, discussions on this list sometimes tend to deviate from the original
question.

I've had some pointers and hints by now regarding the HP laptops etc, thanks
all!

--
//Sorin