[CentOS] Intermittently unresponsive mouse

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed Nov 8 02:54:27 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 06:47:50PM -0500, H wrote:
> On 11/05/2017 12:46 PM, fred roller wrote:
> > My mouse lag tends to correspond to low battery or exceeding the 2-3 ft
> > range of wireless (i.e. I kick back on my chair).  Assuming it is
> > wireless.  Not much info on hw.
> >
> > -- Fred

if your bluetooth is courtesy of a USB dongle, you could get a short
USB cable to extend its reach nearer your mouse. if, OTOH it is a
builtin bluetooth thingy, then, well, sorry I wasted your time! :)

                         God made him who had no sin
                      to be sin for us, so that in him
                 we might become the righteousness of God."