[CentOS] C6 and xfce

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:19:38 UTC 2017

On 11/14/2017 05:02 AM, mark wrote:
>> You left out the details of what you actually did.  Should we guess? :)
>
> Excuse me, but there's no need for insults.

That was intended to be ribbing in good humor.  It was not intended to
be insulting.  I apologize.

> You know perfectly well that I'm a professional sysadmin, and that
> I've been here for years.

Unfortunately, none of that gives us information about your question.
You have to tell us what you did in order for us to determine what was
wrong, and you've been here long enough to know that.  Thus, a gentle
reminder to ask intelligent questions seemed in order.