[CentOS] NoScript allow scripts globally reversible?

Wed Nov 1 15:09:15 UTC 2017
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Michael Hennebry wrote:

> I'm running NoScript because otherwise Firefox freezes up a lot.
> Recently I've had difficulty accessing a site.
> I suspect the reason is that it uses redirection in a way that
> frustrates my efforts to give it permission.
> To test the notion, I'm considering temporarily allowing script globally.
> How hard is it to reverse?
> Will I need to redo previous permissions one at a time?

The specific claim is "Atlassian Cloud - Unable to Set Session Cookie".
Also:
"Please make sure your browser has
third-party cookies enabled and then try
again using the button below. Don't refresh
the page."

According to Firefox, I have third-party cookies enabled,

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards