[CentOS] HP laptops with CentOS 7?

Fri Nov 3 08:01:48 UTC 2017
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Funny you should mention the "propeller test", as this is why I've stayed
away from Dell laptops, and instead went for the HP Compaq's with the
magnesium chassis in the early 00's! I've stayed with HP since then.

HP has however had a habit of replacing the hardware anytime within a series
while calling the models the same. This has bitten both me and the people at
central IT sourcing the Microsoft SCCM infrastructure for us.

I think I'll keep an open mind for Dell laptops for now.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
//Sorin