[CentOS] CentOS 6 P2V alternatives?

Mon Nov 6 06:44:03 UTC 2017
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

The important data is backed up properly.
I'm looking for a "quick fix" solution to clone the server as is. I'm pretty
sure I can duplicate the setup for the license managers and intricate scripts,
and what not. I'm just not too hot on spending a few weeks on this.

I'm aware of the fast - cheap - good pyramid. :-)

--
//Sorin