[CentOS] Firefox print to file fail silent & side notes of cms4all.

Mon Nov 6 22:08:24 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hello everyone,

in time when i start to rebuilt my csm4all-media, I tryed to print into
file from firefox. The print box close but no pdf is created. With
cups-pdf works, but:

- You can not name the printout
- can not change the directory from userland, only with cups
configuration.

Where is the hunt? I only wanne tell, that is not my domain.

Side note:

cms4all-kernel, cms4-all-drivers, cms4all-mesa is in takt, but I will
push information when cms4all-gstreamer an cms4all-media closed in my
private Project. My aspect "best of" isn't closed yet, still
experimental. Will take addional weeks, as i did it 2016 for centos.

@Nux, my VLC is still more stable as yours and I don't no why.

Yes I'm still there, but private and work takes to much time. I'm still
there ...

Sincrely

Andy