[CentOS] Intermittently unresponsive mouse

Wed Nov 8 01:14:20 UTC 2017
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 11/07/2017 06:10 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 11/7/2017 3:47 PM, H wrote:
>> I think you were right. I moved the computer a little bit closer and no longer have the problem. It is a Bluetooth mouse, I did not know that they were that sensitive to the distance...
>

> Bluetooth in absence of other 2.4Ghz  interference (cough, wifi) can work reasonably well at like 20-30 feet.    if there's active nearby wifi on 2.4Ghz, forget it, much closer.

USB 3.0 peripherals can also impact Bluetooth and other 2.4GHz devices severely.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/white-papers/usb3-frequency-interference-paper.pdf
https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2423604,00.asp
http://support.logitech.com/en_gb/article/38032

                 Do NOT delete it.