[CentOS] Strrange behavior of VirtualHosts in Apache (CentOS6)

Tue Nov 14 08:52:05 UTC 2017
Walter H. <walter.h at mathemainzel.info>

On Mon, November 13, 2017 15:54, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> [...]

yes
> I would
> bet if you read the log, you will see what is happening and how it differs
> from
> what you expect.
not really, the strange thing was something different;

httpd -S lists all vhosts, and at last
'Syntax OK'

and exact this was the strange; I'm used to add the port number to
ServerAlias and this was the mistake ...
httpd -S, didn't realize this

I removed the port numbers from ServerAlias entries and now it works :-)

> Some more in-depth details at
> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/vhosts/details.html

Greetings,
Walter