[CentOS] gnome boot problem

Thu Nov 16 22:01:22 UTC 2017
dominic adair-jones <dominic.adairjones at gmail.com>

Not understanding. At what point in the boot process should I be doing that
and why would I need to do that at all? Seems like it's something wrong
with the Plymouth and plymouth-scirpt packages....I uninstalled them and
rebooted I didn't get stuck in a loop but I didn't have a gui. I
reinstalled and I'm back at the Plymouth wait error.