[CentOS] USB Serial Ports

Fri Nov 17 15:05:27 UTC 2017
Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane, JXVS <todd.denniston at navy.mil>

I have no idea why it is working better under 6, but it is possible to use UDEV rules to force them to be at expected /dev/my_tty* locations using vendor_ID/device_ID/serial_number combinations.  Once you figure that out, you should even be able to use the same (or at least similar) rules under 7.

--
Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the terms of any contract.