[CentOS] Perl fun part 2

Wed Nov 29 18:04:12 UTC 2017
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>

Once upon a time, Mark Haney <mark.haney at neonova.net> said:
> Along with the /usr/share/perl5 issues (which I did kinda fix with a
> manual copy of the directory from another box), we're having an
> issue with SystemD (go figure) stopping the radiator service, but
> failing to unbind the ports (1645/1646).  It's complaining about
> 'killproc' not found.

Unless you've converted it, an old service is probably still using the
SysV init-script mode of startup/management.  In that case, systemd does
not bind any ports (because there's no config for that).  Are you sure
it is actually shutting the service down?

If systemd is binding the ports, then there's a systemd unit file
somewhere (under /usr/lib/systemd/system or /etc/systemd/system)
specifying that.

--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>