[CentOS] Admins supporting both RHEL and CentOS

Thu Nov 30 08:57:49 UTC 2017
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Same setup here. It's the SOP for these systems I guess.
We were even able to find that specific consumer grade Zyxel router!

We solved the user access to the spectra with a script that pulled in the
data-folders from the instrument boxes via rsync to a Processing computer,
to which they could connect with eg WinSCP, after first having plugged a
hole in the firewall/router.

For some reason the users don't like going down three or four stairs to the
basement to pick up the spectra on a usb-stick, then dumping it to their own
computers and do a more detailed processing.

--
//Sorin