[CentOS] Network scripts ifup-post

Thomas Plant thomas at plant.systems
Mon Oct 2 14:20:27 UTC 2017

Disabled NetworkManager, all is working now as it should. Probably never
rebooted the server since setting the routes and did not discover that
it does not work, shame on me :-O

As I found out there would be a package
NetworkManager-dispatcher-routing-rules, which enables policy routing
for NM.
But I will keep it the old fashioned way....