[CentOS] LVM not activating on reboot

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:28:02 UTC 2017

On 09/30/2017 05:25 PM, Duncan Brown wrote:

> No joy after adding the kernel option, exactly the same issue

Is /etc/mdadm.conf up to date?  Run "mdadm --detail --scan" to get the
information you need, and either replace the lines in mdadm.conf or add
the one that's missing.  You might need to rebuild the initrd afterward
(dracut --force).  I'm unclear on why any of that would be necessary,
though.  I don't usually add pre-existing arrays to running systems, so
I'm a bit out of my experience here.