[CentOS] NFS mount on Centos 7 crashing

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Wed Oct 4 12:09:42 UTC 2017

On 2/10/2017 11:46 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.

Problem solved - at least in my case - by changing the NFS Export
Options (of the NFS shared directory, at the data storage system) from
secure to insecure. That is, I changed from:

    rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,secure,nolog

to:

    rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,insecure,nolog

I don't know if the behavior I had described can be explained by using
the "secure" option, but after I changed to "insecure" everything works
fine, using the latest packages - latest kernel and latest rpms.

If anyone can provide some insight on it, that would be appreciated
(since I know little about NFS).

Cheers,
Nick