[CentOS] New CentOS/RHEL group on Facebook

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Oct 9 12:26:57 UTC 2017

Le 09/10/2017 à 13:14, Nux! a écrit :
> I personally dislike Facebook, but even so, I think a basic
> requirement for any web site striving to share knowledge is to be
> publicly accessible to all which at the moment it is not. Search
> engines won't be able to crawl it, people without an account won't be
> able to access it.
>
> Can this be changed?

Facebook is what it is, and as far as I'm concerned, I use the good bits
while ignoring the bad bits. It's OK for sharing links to new blog posts
and tutorials in tech groups, but that's pretty much it. For technical
questions, the mailing list and the forums are much more suited, and
this is also stated in the Facebook group's welcome message.

Consider it as "Twitter with unlimited characters".

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr