[CentOS] /boot partition too small

KM info4km at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 14:17:43 UTC 2017

 Thanks for the idea.  I've already restricted it to one kernel.  .... so this will not help me.

    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎10‎, ‎2017‎ ‎10‎:‎04‎:‎56‎ ‎AM, Vanhorn, Mike <michael.vanhorn at wright.edu> wrote:

 If there are many old kernels in there, you can probably remove the oldest one(s) to make room for newer ones.

I've run into problems where the yum update didn't work because there wasn't enough room in /boot; my notes for updating now include removing old kernels first before running updates.

---
Mike VanHorn
Senior Computer Systems Administrator
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Wright State University
265 Russ Engineering Center
937-775-5157
michael.vanhorn at wright.edu