[CentOS] yum security update issue

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Tue Oct 10 19:17:42 UTC 2017

I have no idea how that script works (not maintained by CentOS Project)

.. BUT ..

If it does not also look at the CR announce list, it will miss those.
We do not double annonuce:

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-cr-announce/

(August 2017 and September 2017 were for the updates released into CR
for the 7.4.1708 cycle)