[CentOS] Not Able to Configure Nagios Server 4.3.4 in Centos 7

Abhinay Khanna

abhinaykhanna15 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 24 12:57:52 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

I was trying to install the Nagios server in Centos 7.
I had downloaded and unzipped the Nagios server and it's plugins file.

As per the installation instructions I ran the commands in the concerned folders of ./configure , make , make install for both the core and the Nagios plugins.

I am not able to figure out the issue behind that it is not working
It did got installed using yum which was a previous 4.3.2 that that had it's own errors and wanted me to update with no update of it available in the epel repository.

Can anyone help with this ?

TIA
Abhinay