[CentOS] CentOS 6 SCL - httpd24 still being updated?

Eric

eric.hammersley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:57:45 UTC 2017

Hello,

Specifically this is in reference to RHSA-2017:2483, which should increment
the httpd24 packages to 25-9 in the SCL.  The SA was released on August
16th 2017, so it has some age to it, but there's no corresponding CESA on
it and the SCL for 6 still sits at the previous, 25-8.

Some links for reference:
https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2017:2483

Online repo:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/sclo/x86_64/rh/httpd24/

Has this packaged reached its end of updates in this repo?  It's a good set
of CVEs at 70+ days now.

Additionally, and while I don't expect this to be in the CentOS repo yet
due to its young age, there's another update to httpd24 that was just
released four days ago, RHSA-2017:3018.

Looking for insight, or my own self initiated face palm because I'm missing
something.

Thanks!