[CentOS] systemd-journald errors

C. L. Martinez

carlopmart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 07:54:50 UTC 2017

Hi all,

 I have 5 CentOS 7 virtual guests installed (all fully patched to latest release) and i have the following error in all of them:

systemd-journald[7779]: File /run/log/journal/b4a41f4214ca44f898638301891a6f2e/system.journal corrupted or uncleanly shut down, renaming and replacing.

 ?? .. And I don't understand why. I have configured "Storage=volatile" in journald.conf ...

 How can I debug this error? Is it possible to disable systemd-journald thoroughly?

Thanks
--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez