[CentOS] Incorrect characters in Chinese font

agents at meddatainc.com
Sun Oct 29 19:03:49 UTC 2017

I frequently exchange e-mails, read and write documents and visit Chinese websites although the language of my computer is English.

As I was translating a Chinese document yesterday, I had three characters I was not able to translate and after much hair-pulling realized to my surprise that they may be incorrectly drawn in Centos 7. These very characters in the same document were drawn correctly on my Android phone... As none of the characters are uncommon, I am very surprised.

Could this be a Unicode issue? How does one report this in CentOS? The usual bug tracker?