[CentOS] Firefox Sync Server 1.5 on CentOS 7

Sun Oct 22 16:40:49 UTC 2017
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with setting up my own Firefox Sync Server
on a public server running CentOS 7, following this document:

https://mozilla-services.readthedocs.io/en/latest/howtos/run-sync-1.5.html

So far I have a partial success. Bookmarks are syncing via the basic
internal server running on port 5000, and I can also configure a MySQL
database for bookmark storage. What I can't seem to do is configure
everything to run behind Apache and WSGI.

Before I go into further details, has anybody here managed to get this
thing to run on CentOS ?

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat