[CentOS] New CentOS/RHEL group on Facebook

Mon Oct 9 11:14:55 UTC 2017
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

I personally dislike Facebook, but even so, I think a basic requirement for any web site striving to share knowledge is to be publicly accessible to all which at the moment it is not.
Search engines won't be able to crawl it, people without an account won't be able to access it.

Can this be changed?

Thanks

Nux!
www.nux.ro