[CentOS] Announcement: 32 bit Wine repo for RHEL and CentOS 7

Mon Oct 9 13:01:51 UTC 2017
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Ah, ok. I was wondering how you  managed to build that, because when I tried it did not work, but I see you have backported also other bits and bobs.
If those overwrite Base, perhaps add a warning of sorts.

Nux!
www.nux.ro