[CentOS] /boot partition too small

Wed Oct 11 05:57:02 UTC 2017
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Assuming you have backups, if something should go south, you might want to try
out the Gparted boot-iso.

Using Gparted you should be able to shrink some of the other partitions, and
then grow the boot partition.

More info on:
https://gparted.org/index.php

If you have another non-critical computer to test using Gparted on, do that
first before doing it "for real".

Hope this helps.
--
//Sorin