[CentOS] openssh-5.3p1-123.el6_9.x86_64.rpm for CESA-2017:2563 not available in mirror.centos.org centos6 repo

Fri Oct 20 22:20:34 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 10/20/2017 12:53 PM, Dustin McNabb wrote:
> The patch for CESA-2017:2563 announced at
> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2017-August/022529.html
> is only available in the centos 6.9 repo. It is missing for the generic
> centos-6 repo at http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6/os/x86_64/Packages/.
> Typically this repo contains all the latest patches for the latest minor
> release, but it's missing the new version of openssh. I assume this is by
> mistake, but please correct me if I am wrong.

centos-6/6/ is a symlink to centos/6/

which is inturn a symlink to the latest directory .. in this case 6.9/

So, you will get the same package from each location

But, during the update sync out cycle, some servers have updates while
others are still syncing, so it sometimes takes a couple of hours for
everything to settle out.

Both of those directories will have the same content when they are synced.

I did just release 30ish SRPM builds today, so it will take a few hours
for everything to stabilize.