[CentOS] R: dplyr, doBy, and ggplot2 in CentOS7

Mon Oct 30 16:03:32 UTC 2017
Jason Edgecombe <jwedgeco at uncc.edu>

You can install any R packages from CRAN using the ​"install.packages()"
command form within R itself. This will download, compile, and install the
packages into your personal user account. you might need to install some
supporting *-devel RPM packages via "yum", but otherwise, it should work.

Jason Edgecombe | Linux Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedgeco at uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu |  Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-1943.  Thank you.