[CentOS] Maria 10 breaks unixodbc mysql connector

Mon Oct 30 21:33:44 UTC 2017
John Harragin <jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us>

Thanks for your input.

It occurred to me that it might just be my config file that needs to be
changed along with a package installation. It was weird that it worked for
days and I was under considerable pressure to get it going quickly (while I
was on vacation) so I am returning to this a while later (with the
problematic package no longer installed). I'll look at this tomorrow and
see if this is a non-issue or not. For now, ignore it...

John