[CentOS] audio flaky

Kay Schenk kay.schenk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:04:52 UTC 2017

We could use some additional details.
* what version of CentOS 6
* what is your desktop GUI -- gnome or ?
* what apps are you attempting to use with audio?

I have CentOS 6.9 installed with pulse-audio and my gnome 2 desktop, and
everything works well with this environment. I pretty much always test
with Firefox and youtube. Sites with embedded with video also work fine
for me.