[CentOS] KeePassX replacement

tbuchanan at vinu.edu tbuchanan at vinu.edu
Sat Sep 16 22:13:57 UTC 2017

Sent from IBM Verse

   Yves Bellefeuille --- Re: [CentOS] KeePassX replacement ---
    From:"Yves Bellefeuille" <yan at storm.ca>To:"CentOS mailing list" <centos at centos.org>Date:Sat, Sep 16, 2017 1:45 PMSubject:Re: [CentOS] KeePassX replacement

    H <agents at meddatainc.com> wrote:> I have been using the KeePassX password manager on CentOS 6 and 7 for> some time and it works pretty well. On my Windows machine I use> KeePass which offers a number of features missing from KeePassX, I> also sync the database between several machines, including Android> units where I use keepass2android. Database compatibility is thus> required.Are you aware that KeePass 2 works under Linux, with mono? There arealso ports for Android, but I've never tried them.You may have reasons to prefer KeePassX over KeePass 2, though.-- Yves Bellefeuille<yan at storm.ca>_______________________________________________CentOS mailing listCentOS at centos.orghttps://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos